Monday, September 9, 2013

Gracie's Snow White dress

So I'm a little new to the "sewing your children clothes world". I have had my sewing machine for about 7 years give or take, perhaps its time for a new one... (hint hint hubby if you're reading this.........) I've made a lot of baby blankets, burp cloths, nursing covers, etc... easy no pattern necessary stuff... however now that my "little princess" has decided she actually is a princess and thus should dress like one (every...single...day) I've reverted to the I'm too cheap to pay $45 at the Disney store so I'm just gonna make one model...

I have to say I was actually quite pleased with my first attempt... as this is WITHOUT a pattern (sorry ladies no pattern here to share) the zipper is WAY off center but it came out cute and Gracie's happy!

this is based on her measurements... no pattern

If you want step by step instructions let me know... it was just a bunch of leftover fabric I had. You may recognize the Snow White fabric from the apron I made Everly (using scraps makes me happy too!) http://colectinggrace.blogspot.com/2013/02/evees-snow-white-apron-and-dolly-one.html

If you're interested in step by step instructions let me know colectingGrace@yahoo.com

It would be a REALLY long blog if I put them here.. I tried to post as many detailed pics as I could below...

If you don't sew, check out my etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColectingGrace?ref=search_shop_redirect



 







 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment