Friday, February 1, 2013

Emma's Paris birthday banner

So, just finished last night and sold this morning my VERY FIRST special order!!! This is a momentus occasion for me!!! Whoo-hoo!

I am so grateful that (1) God has blessed me to be able to earn $$$ doing something I enjoy (2) to be for a lady that I hope to build a new friendship with, such a neat person we spent an hour talking AND to be a part of the joy brought to her little miracle (literally... Emma wasnt supposed to be here to celebrate her 8th birthday; GOD is truly amazing if you heard her story!!! and seriously DONT doubt the power of prayer!!!)

Anyways, here's the final product. I try to put love into everything I make as if it was for my own family and friends... and match it to the persons personality and theme. I hope Emma loves it! (no last names please ;o)

It has blank places, as you can see for posting 4x6 photos...


Here'swith a little Vintique prettyfying...





















These are for the cupcake and candy bar...


 





 Can't figure out how to rotate here... sorry guys... use your imaginations..


 


No comments:

Post a Comment